Works In Progress
Here’s some stuff we have in the pipeline:
These are really not suitable for web publication. Instead, we’d like to see them in print – ideally with a major publisher. (Edit: We’ve since been discussing the merits of self-publishing, including retaining full creative control. Don’t worry – we proofread each other and are not egotistical enough to think we don’t need editors. But trade publishers have a nasty habit of publishing what they think will sell, often to the detriment of good art. We think this is a mistake, as the art must come first, before anything else. If you’d like to help us fund our stories and novels, have a look at who we are, first – you’ll be wanting to know – and then have a think about buying us a coffee. The more coffees we get, the more we’ll be able to write; the more we can write, the more we can publish, and that means more stories for you.)
- The Fight For Freedom (Novel, Completed)
- Captain Mo’s Pirate Adventure (Novel, In progress)
- Apartment 4 (Novel, In progress)
- Untitled Epic (Novel, In progress)
When these are ready, we expect to publish them on this website.
- The Chai-Wallah (aka Mr Ong Pt 2) (Story Idea)
- The Young Instructors (Working title, in progress)
- The Twin Swords of Tai Lin Shan “(one of the most beloved ancient texts of the Long Yu people)” (in progress)
Also published on Medium.